I can’t believe we are heading into 2014!. I hope the last month of 2013 treated you well. Here are my link loves:
1) Catherine, the Wednesday writer of Young Adult Money, did an excellent post on How to Set Realistic Goals for the New Year. The points discussed in the post are realistic and simple. I loved reading it. People usually set up high resolutions that they cant fulfill and end up getting disappointed that they couldn’t do it. But read this article to find out how you can keep it simple!
2) Cheryl did a guest post for Serenity You, on ‘How to help encourage baby speech development‘ and I felt that to be an eye opener. Very informative and nicely written. I have a 1 year old nephew and I baby talk too much to him!. I learned that I should probably tone it down :P.
3) Christine of Oh Chrys!, did a post on 10 quirky non-book gifts for book lovers. When it comes to gifting a bookworm, you might be stumped. Getting books for them is nice of course but it’s great to veer into a new way of gifting them something other than the obvious. The list covered by Christine, is really nice. Check out these Page Nibs bookmarks!
4) Author Marc of Marc’s Blog, wrote a Christmas poem and it was sweet to read it. It incorporated his ‘Contributing Editor’ Ron too. Sweet!
1) Abidha of Abidha Ayyoob’s Blog created a Cozy Winter Tag and tagged me in it. I welcome anyone reading this post to do it on your blog too and notify her 🙂
2) Irene of Drab to Fab mentioned my Oral care related post in her Travel Shopping haul post. She also got the Steripod like me 🙂
3) Sally of Giveaways Galore shared my current giveaways on her blog, in order to promote it more. Thank you Sally 🙂
I hope you all had a wonderful December and an amazing 2013 🙂