Hello beautiful people!
This is a new series that I am starting from this month on. The “Link loves” post will feature links to posts that I have enjoyed reading. The posts will be of people whom I follow and I recommend you to follow too. They may or may not be my followers. But that is not the point here. The point is, I loved reading their posts and thought it’s worth mentioning here, so that you guys could check them out and follow if you wish!
Also in this new series, I will be featuring posts where my blog / any blogpost of mine was mentioned ❤
The Link Loves posts will be published on the last day of each month.
So here goes my April favorites:
1) Lottie of Book Adoration did this post on book sculptures which really caught my eye!. Those sculptures by Su Blackwell are created from books that are cut (sounds unholy but the works are truly artistic!). An example is this picture below but check her post out to see more!
2) Monica of Impressions of a Princess has a fabulous international $60 (2 winners – $30 each) Indressme clothes giveaway going on, which ends on May 4th. Click here to check it out!. The dresses from that site are so cute, so even if you don’t win, maybe you could buy some 🙂
3) Chrys of Oh Chrys! did a tutorial on how to make a 3D book cover (like in the pic below). I am sure MANY would appreciate a tutorial like that. She always has such awesome tutorials and book reviews up on her blog. Do check it out!
4) Oren Miller of Blogger and a Father did this awesome post called A Gentleman’s guide to diaper changing. I love all his posts because he writes so humorously!. His posts are full of life and you simply can’t help but hang to every word that he writes. Such a nice blogger!
!! Glorious mentions!!
It’s *precious* when my blog/blogposts are mentioned on other blogs. It’s such a sweet feeling!.
1) YouTube sensation/ beauty guru, Michelle Phan mentioned my DIY Anti oxidants facial on her blog. Click here to see that post!. I was so humbled when she did this. I love her soo much!. It made me feel awesome and I was literally on cloud nine that day :D. It’s a special feeling and I will never ever forget it. This is probably one of the best things that EVER happened in my blogging life so far!!
2) Deena, my awesome friend from UK, has a YouTube channel that you really should check out. She has about 1825 subscribers now but I personally feel that she deserves many more!. She mentioned my Are you beautiful post in one of her latest videos. Watch it below :
4) Sham of Dubai Sale Offers mentioned my blog in his post called Who wants to be beautiful. His site is a new website in town, called Kanjoos.ae, that keeps you up-to-date with ‘sales, offers, promotions, deals in dubai‘. Very informative!. Thank you Sham!. It means a lot to me that you found my blog useful and worth mentioning 🙂
Alright guys!. I hope you like the new series. See you later 🙂